Talent Acquisition Advisor
Human Resources, International, Recruiting
France - Paris, Germany - Munich, Spain - Madrid, United Kingdom - London
Jul. 22, 2021
Opportunity OverviewThe Job
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Advisor with solid recruitment experience either in-house and/or in recruitment agencies, ideally across a European remit, and who speaks fluent French, German OR Spanish.
As Talent Acquisition Advisor, you will build and maintain strong relationships with hiring teams by collaborating on effective search strategies, as well as developing robust talent pipelines of engaged candidates within your specific functions.
- In response to business needs, you will manage full-cycle recruitment, which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Lead kick-off meeting and following recruiting discussion with hiring executives.
- In partnership with hiring executives, develop an effective interview and sourcing strategy, with an eye toward internal and diverse talent.
- Write engaging job postings to better attract a target audience.
- Leverage tools to source viable candidates (ATS, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Engage and assess candidates for company and position viability.
- Provide candidate slates that are diverse and representative.
- Partner with hiring executives throughout the interview process.
- Negotiate salary terms and partner with the hiring team to recommend best-in-class onboarding.
- Build and leverage network (business resource groups, professional organizations) to become an expert in assigned functions and continually grow and develop a talent pipeline.
- Proactively support, educate, and advocate for internal talent.
- Work closely with Operations to ensure that a superior candidate experience reflective of our values is being adhered to across all recruitment.
- Update and manage Warner Media ATS on a timely basis to ensure accurate reporting on statistics on time to fill, costs, and source of hire.
- Keep up to date with industry news and has good knowledge and understanding of your function area.
- Fluent in French, German OR Spanish, as well as English.
- Proven experience managing a high volume of corporate and sales recruitment.
- Able to influence hiring executives with regards to recruitment practice and selection activities.
- Strong work ethic, accountability, and ownership of work.
- Demonstratable ability to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
- Capable of absolute discretion and confidentiality.
- A sense of urgency and pace, you are able to manage multiple stakeholders and roles with a strong delivery focus.
- Excellent customer satisfaction focus, able to build effective relationships and collaborate with a wide variety of individuals.
The Nice to Haves
- Experience recruiting across EMEA.