Specialist, Digital Content Editor
United States - California - Burbank
Jul. 21, 2021
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Opportunity OverviewThe Job
DC is looking for a digital content specialist to oversee creation and curation of content across our apps and websites. Working with our engagement, design and product teams, this individual will be at the forefront of fan culture, ensuring the content that populates our digital platforms exceeds fans’ needs and expectations.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content.
- Curate content for merchandising across DC’s apps and websites based on release schedules and brand priorities
- Strategize and execute overall programming plans as they relate to O&O platforms
- Work with CRM Manager to select, integrate and test content for DC’s newsletters
- Work with digital production team to ensure proper content and placement on platforms
- Coordinate with social, marketing, editorial and publicity teams for content promotional opportunities
- Communicate with content management and digital product teams for any development needs
- Propose and write articles that support content and franchise priorities
- Copywriting needs for collection descriptions, newsletters, and DC Shop products
- Work with design teams for asset creation needs
- Maintain shared calendars for planning and publication of content
- Establish and report on KPIs as they relate to programming initiatives
- Stay up to date with digital trends and innovative content programs
- BA required in Marketing, Communications, Literature, or a related field
- Experience working in the digital content space.
- Understanding of website and CMS functionality.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online engagement metrics.
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Must be a huge fan of DC Comics and possess deep pop culture knowledge.
- Strong communications skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Public Speaking
- Project Management
- Proficient with MS Office, Adobe Suite
But Wait, There’s More!
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands