Senior OTC Analyst
Hungary - Budapest
Jul. 21, 2021
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The role is within the new EMEA Global Business Services Division. The initial responsibilities for this role will involve assisting the OTC Manager with the transition of HBO OTC functions from multiple in-region accounting, finance, and sales groups across Europe, to a centralized OTC team. The OTC team will be responsible for the end-to-end OTC function, including customer master data, order management, billing, collections, and cash application, with a focus on the HBO EMEA line of business. Ongoing responsibilities will involve management of the systems involved in the OTC process to ensure efficient billing, collections, and cash processes.
- Support the OTC Manager with process improvement and the implementation of consistent processes across the region, for OTC workstreams.
- Provide training, guidance, and assistance to the business in relation to contract and billing data and management of internal distribution billing system. Champion and assist with system alignment for the contracts and billing function.
- Lead system-driven projects, testing, and roll-out of any new systems or enhancements.
- Support the business and finance groups with contract and billing-related issues through system support, query resolution, monthly reporting, reconciliation of billing activity, and monthly variance analysis.
- Assist with DSO and aged debt reduction through effective communication of billing-related disputes to the business.
- Assist with internal and external audits
- System testing, enhancements, implementation.
- Relevant experience within a global organization
- Proven track record for improving process efficiencies and solving problems
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong knowledge of billing and financial concepts and systems
- High level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Intermediate Excel and Word.
- Additional European language skills
- Knowledge of Eco software, SUN, Peoplesoft
Our people make WM the inspiring organization it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists, we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities, and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.