Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
United States - California - Burbank
Jul. 21, 2021
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit OverviewThe Warner Bros. Television Group oversees and grows the entire portfolio of Warner Bros.’ television businesses, including worldwide production, traditional and digital distribution, and broadcasting.
Opportunity OverviewThe Job
Warner Bros. International Television Distribution Inc. seeks a Contract Administrator for the Contract Admin department.
- Analysis of output and volume agreement criteria for product inclusion, categorization, and establishing the pricing setup in the order-to-cash system (COSMOS).
- Process orders and contractual extension fees, prepare contracts, amendments, and product notices.
- Liaise with Sales Administration in International sales offices, as well as Legal, Finance, and Rights Administration departments.
- Prepares contracts, amendments, product schedules and other legal documents using established templates for orders. Verifies availability (rights and clearances) for product contained in sales orders and research prior sales history and deal terms. Resolves any conflicting clearance, sales, pricing or rights issues prior to document distribution. Analysis of output and volume agreement criteria for product inclusion, categorization, and establishing the pricing setup in the WB system. Process extension fees to ensure accurate and timely processing and maintain deal text library in COSMOS, as needed.
- Assist other contract administration teams with preparation of contracts, amendments and product notices/schedules and/or data input in COSMOS.
- Coordinates and corresponds with Sales, Rights, Collections, Finance, and Legal departments regarding contract administration issues.
- Coordinates execution of approved documents, update status in COSMOS and distribute documents both internally and externally.
- Maintain various records and files. Performs special tasks and projects as assigned.
- Minimum one year contract administration or similar experience, preferably in television or film distribution.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- BA/BS degree strongly preferred.
- Strong PC skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical and organizational skills.
- Must be able to take direction and work well with others.
- Must be detail oriented, with accurate input and proofing skills.
- Must be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced, demanding environment while effectively meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to coordinate multiple projects at the same time.
- Must be able to work overtime hours as needed.
But Wait, There’s More!
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands