Audio 1 (Temporary)
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Jul. 22, 2021
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Business Unit OverviewTurner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the WarnerMedia networks like TBS, TNT, and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, and ELEAGUE.com.
Opportunity OverviewThe Job
WarnerMedia seeks an Audio I for the Freelance department.
- Audio I technician for national network remote sports broadcast show
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Audio I technician for national network remote sports broadcasts.
- Full competency working in remote truck environment on Calrec audio consoles.
- Proficient in preparing audio sources, operate the mixing console and associated devices to create a full mix for live and taped, remote productions
- Must be willing to travel from home market and eligible for international travel
But Wait, There’s More!
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands