United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Jun. 10, 2021
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Opportunity OverviewThe Job
WarnerMedia seeks a Utility for the Production Services – Tstudios department. WarnerMedia Studios is always looking for temporary hires in the camera department. We are actively recruiting for the following positions regularly and are interested in hearing from qualified candidates who are available to work on a temporary basis. If you are qualified for one or more of the following positions, you are encouraged to apply and detail your experience and the positions for which you would like to be considered.
Utility: Assist with studio camera setup, and tear down. Manage cables for Steadicam during production and assist with moving jib. General camera assist.
- All camera positions must be able to take and execute direction and offer the show Director pleasing camera shots with crisp focus good picture frame composition.
- Ability to work in a team environment is important.
But Wait, There’s More!
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands