India - Mumbai
Jun. 11, 2021
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Will be responsible for the creative output of all the shows of WarnerMedia Kids Network. Will work on Concept, Design and Animation of channel branding; channel Graphics, show idents, logo design, promos (including pre-production, postproduction along with shooting the promo graphics) and all other secondary graphics requirements for all WarnerMedia Kids network channels. Understanding the Work Process, the graphics requirements from various departments and executing them within the timelines committed and accepted. Think of innovative ideas and creative ways of execution. Facilitates the exchange of ideas and creation of new ones.
Creative Ownership 40%
- Create blocks, channel branding, image pieces and promos that are entertaining and reflect the brand values of the channel. Must strive to raise the standards of the creative department and help push creative forward, through use of Clutter breaking show launch campaigns, Tentpole campaigns, Regular show promos etc.
Owning the Process 25%
- Collaborate with Clients (Programming and Marketing), and Post-Production Team and Translate promotional briefs to result client oriented On-Air Creative Ideas that are on brand. Also provide timely and effective support to LOB’s for on air promos
Maintaining the Quality of On-Air Promos 20%
- Timely and Quality promotions for Tent poles / New launches / New seasons for shows / Inter activity for shows / Block Packaging and other projects assigned.
- Error Free promotions.
- Breakthrough ideas / innovations in conceptualising / creating promotions.
- Ideate and execute shoot-based promos / graphic based promos / stop motion animation / freshly animated promos / add variety in promotions
Research & Analysis 5%
- Conducting Bimonthly research of competitors. Track developments in the Industry in terms of graphics.
- Effective review, reporting and analysis of information such as break pattern, packaging pattern, current design trends, both National and International.
- Monthly reference sharing with the team
Vendor Management 5%
- Timely and effective identification / contracting of new producers / vendors (freelancer production, gfx producer / gfx production house) for specialised promotional campaigns.
- Effective tracking of deliverables by the producers / vendors, ensuring optimum quality.
- Timely and effective processing of payments for vendors executing specialised campaigns
- Degree or equivalent experience in Fine Arts / Commercial Arts
- Years of experience: At least 10-12 years’ experience in graphics, creative production for an on-air promotions or creative services department
- Above average skills in script writing and copywriting
- Degree or equivalent experience in visual communications
- Experience in library TV channels, preferably Kids
- Fluent in spoken & written English and Hindi
- Ability to lead a large team of creative people
- Ability to take initiative, work with minimal supervision, and be self-motivated.
But Wait, There’s More!
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands