Lead Systems Engineer
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Jun. 10, 2021
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Opportunity OverviewThe Job
WarnerMedia seeks a Lead Systems Engineer for the IT Svc Mgmt Ops Svcs department. This is a position on the Service Management Platform team responsible for developing and maintaining the WarnerMedia CMDB within ServiceNow.
The CMDB Engineer should have a strong technical background with discovery, transform maps and experience developing patterns, probes/sensors. The CMDB Engineer will provide process recommendations, overall technical architecture governance for the CMDB, and help set the standards for Configuration Management process in the enterprise.
• Manages the day-day responsibilities within the CMDB, leveraging Integrations, discovery and other data sources to maintain the CMDB.
• Provides and approves all requirements, use cases, user stories, etc. in support of new or improving functionality of the Configuration Management program.
• Provides technical guidance to internal and external teams.
• Mentors the organization on Configuration Management services, concepts, policies and procedures and provides recommendations for inclusion in the CMDB and new IT products and services.
• Helps manages Service Mapping within ServiceNow for overall discovery of Discover IT Business Services/Business Applications. Establishes patterns for infrastructure components, and develops custom scripts for pattern development where required.
• Promotes a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to require standards and processes.
• Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in a technology centric field) or the equivalent work experience
• 5+ years working in Systems/Architecture
• 3+ years working with ServiceNow Discovery, Service Mapping and CMDB
But Wait, There’s More!
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands