Sr. Manager, Systems Integrations
United States - New York - New York
Jun. 16, 2021
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Business Unit OverviewWarnerMedia has some of the most recognizable brands that continue to drive the social fabric of our world. From cutting-edge breaking news stories on CNN, up-to-the-minute sports coverage on Turner Sports & Bleacher Report, the characters we grew up loving on Cartoon Network to the shows we love today on TBS, TNT, and truTV. WarnerMedia continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. Including our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros that complete the WarnerMedia family, we tell the stories the world wants to hear.
Opportunity OverviewThe Job
WarnerMedia seeks a Sr. Manager, Systems Integrations for the CNNM Digital Operations department. The Sr. Manager - Systems Integrations role is responsible for consulting with external partners/clients, internal sales planning, product management and engineering teams regarding the business needs and goals for current and future software and infrastructure development. The role is both client-facing and technically focused.
- Principal Responsibilities Solutioning & Implementation
- Develops technical solutions and management processes to achieve overall objectives by means of implementing systems and workflow solutions
- Develops and recommends solutions and strategies, based on the analysis of customer business goals, objectives, needs, and existing systems
- Project / Program Management
- Coordinate change management on projects (internal and external) to minimize impact
- Provides expertise on the use of company or third-party software products as it relates to the infrastructure and goals of the client
- Issues & Support
- Works on complex problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors and serves as an escalation point for issues
- Knowledge Sharing & Team Collaboration
- Interacts with senior internal and external personnel to gain support for solutions and implementation objectives Develop and share management best practices within the organization
- Share client-developed knowledge, trains and collaborates with internal teams
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in Advertising Technology preferred (i.e. Television, Digital)
- Experience working directly with linear and/or digital sales order management systems a plus
But Wait, There’s More!
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands