Executive Assistant II
Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
United States - California - Burbank
May. 03, 2021
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit OverviewWarner Bros. Pictures Group (WBPG) produces, markets and distributes Warner Bros.’ slate of approximately 20 movies a year, including films from New Line Cinema. Our movies have generated industry-leading box office results and have won multiple Academy Awards in recent years. Warner Bros. Pictures is a global leader in the international marketing and distribution of feature films, operating in more than 30 countries and releasing films in more than 120 territories.
Opportunity OverviewThe Job
Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks an Executive Assistant II for the WB Pictures Int'l Dist department.
Under direct supervision, position performs various clerical duties & responsibilities for Senior Vice President.
- Responsible for organizing and maintaining online file system via Outlook and shared network directory.
- Generates and distributes agenda and informational materials for executive meetings.
- Performs general administrative duties (answering phones, scanning, faxing, filing, distributing mail, ordering supplies, etc.).
- Arranges executive calendar (schedule meetings, coordinate conference room bookings and teleconference dial in, set up audio-visual equipment, etc.).
- Composes memos and correspondence, creates spreadsheets, and assists with executive presentations under supervisor's review and approval.
- Coordinates international & domestic travel & hotel accommodations and provides extensive support while SVP is traveling.
- Prepares check requests or expense reports and follows through.
- Researches industry online sites and publications circulate and file any relevant info & articles as appropriate to department.
- Light data entry in DASH and QuckBase apps (WB proprietary systems).
- Generates reports, including in EIS and CMS, as requested.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
- At least 3 years secretarial/assistant experience required
- International experience preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Typing at 50 wpm required
- Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint, Access & Excel for Windows required
- Proficiency with Apple Keynote preferred
- Must have knowledge of file set-up, maintenance, filing procedures, basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, English usage, and report & letter formats
- Knowledge of foreign currency & exchange rates strongly preferred
- Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Must be extremely detail-oriented
- Must be team-oriented, taking direction from all levels of management
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone
- Must have the ability to work well under time constraints
- General knowledge of basic financial terms helpful
- Ability to work overtime as requested
- Fluency in a foreign language a plus
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
But Wait, There’s More!
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands