Executive Assistant I
Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
United States - California - Burbank
May. 03, 2021
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit OverviewWarner Bros. Pictures Group (WBPG) produces, markets and distributes Warner Bros.’ slate of approximately 20 movies a year, including films from New Line Cinema. Our movies have generated industry-leading box office results and have won multiple Academy Awards in recent years. Warner Bros. Pictures is a global leader in the international marketing and distribution of feature films, operating in more than 30 countries and releasing films in more than 120 territories.
Opportunity OverviewThe Job
Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks an Executive Assistant I for the Worldwide Promotional Partnerships & Alliances department. Provides administrative and clerical support to three department VPs of Execution.
- Directly reports to and supports VPs on all administrative needs. In addition, supports other team members for general administrative needs such as scheduling of meetings, filing, procurement of office supplies, etc.
- When working in-office (onsite), answers phones for VPs; assists callers and directs to appropriate contact based on knowledge of the division, promotions, and film assignments; responds to inquiries.
- For VPs and team members, arranges meetings and presentations, conference rooms, food and beverage, and security passes for partner meetings to be held at Warner Bros. offices/lot.
- As requested, takes notes in meetings for distribution to team as recap.
- Distributes, updates and tracks pitch assets including but not limited to case studies, film decks, sizzle reels, etc.
- Maintains and distributes film release decks, presentation decks and other specific department reports on an as needed basis.
- Distributes and tracks NDA’s and facilitates distribution of confidential film material to brands.
- Processes invoices, updates bi-weekly budget report, sets up POs, PCard reconciliation, etc.
- Coordinates all travel accommodations and expense reports for VPs
- Along with other department assistant, maintains and updates shared database for external contacts such as promotional partners, filmmakers, talent management teams and vendors. Researches new brand contacts as needed via research database.
- Performs other related tasks & special projects as required, including organization of Trade Shows, Partner Summits, Partner Presentations, etc.
- Assists with international program management as needed, through Sharepoint and email correspondence
- Must have minimum 3 years professional experience.
- High school diploma required. College degree preferred.
- Must be tactful with personnel at all levels of company.
- Must be able to prepare clear and concise reports, presentations, etc. for management.
- Must maintain current and accurate records, files, etc. and have general knowledge of standard filing procedures.
- Must have good attention to detail
- Must have ability to remain calm under pressure
- Must have a pleasant phone voice
- Must be proactive and be able to work with limited direction
- Must have specific knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Acrobat Adobe
- Typing at 50 wpm and proficiency with Microsoft Word required.
- Knowledge of: Fortune 500 and packaged goods companies preferred.
- Must have knowledge of file set-up, maintenance, filing procedures, basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, English usage, and report & letter formats.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, in person and on the telephone.
- Must be able to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
- Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively.
- Must be able to work well under time constraints in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including overtime, when necessary.
But Wait, There’s More!
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands