Financial Analyst II
United States - California - Burbank, United States - Georgia - Atlanta, United States - New York - New York
May. 03, 2021
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Opportunity OverviewThe Job
WarnerMedia seeks a Financial Analyst II for the ENT Networks HBO Max Cont Finance department.
- Provide financial analysis from Tenets Original programming.
- Provide detailed cashflow analysis to meet targets.
- 2-3 years of experience; BS in Finance or Accounting
But Wait, There’s More!
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands