Equity Inclusion Director, Talent Advancement & Capability Building
United States - California - Los Angeles, United States - Georgia - Atlanta, United States - New York - New York
May. 03, 2021
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Opportunity OverviewThe Job
WarnerMedia seeks a Director, Talent Advancement & Capability Building for the Diversity & Engagement department.
- Assess learning and development needs related to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion; design L&D programs; advise and project manage delivery of L&D programs.
- Provide guidance, coaching and counseling to managers and employees.
- Implement enterprise-wide DEI programs and policies leveraging data, research, analysis and benchmarks.
- Influence through educating and serving as a consultative change agent for the organization
- Establish key metrics to assess, measure and track results of DEI initiatives
- Diagnose barriers to advancement for historically marginalized groups. Design, deliver and manage Talent Advancement programs.
- Manage partnerships with external professional development organizations.
- Subject matter expertise on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion topics.
- Proven track record of leading company-wide DEI Learning and Development initiatives with multiple stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent; 7+ years combination of education and experience in areas directly related to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills; able to turn data into insights and a compelling narrative on impact
- Ability to interact and influence at all levels, drive change and work on multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Excellent time management skills and results oriented; able to manage shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with employment laws a plus
But Wait, There’s More!
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands