Coordinator, Partner Marketing Operations - Budget
Sales and Distribution
United States - New York - New York
May. 03, 2021
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.HBO is one of the most respected and innovative entertainment brands in the world, serving iconic, award-winning programming to 140 million subscribers globally. A subsidiary of WarnerMedia, HBO is the world’s most successful pay TV service with an extensive array of programming that includes some of the most notable titles to be on television, including drama series Succession®, Watchmen®, Westworld®, Big Little Lies®, Game of Thrones®, The Sopranos®, Band of Brothers® and The Wire®, as well as comedy series Barry®, Insecure® and Sex and the City®. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
Opportunity OverviewThe Job
Position is a part of the Partner Marketing team within the Sales & Distribution Organization, which supports and fulfills all HBO and HBO Max content, creative and tactical needs for traditional (e.g. AT&T, Verizon, Comcast) and digital partners (e.g. YouTube TV, Hulu).
Position will work primarily on all aspects of the team’s multi-million dollar budget organization and support, and will coordinate with a range of cross-functional teams, including Creative Marketing & Ops, Brand & Programming Alignment, Point of Sale Strategy, Account Marketing, Account Management, Finance, Accounts Payable as well as all internal and external creative agency vendors.
- Manage overarching Distribution Marketing project budget allocations and make adjustments to forecasts throughout the year within the BCT (Budget Commitment Tracking) tool; Liaise with Finance regularly related to actual spend and projected spend.
- Main point of contact for accounting stakeholders at our various agencies and vendors. Receive and organize invoices; Help secure necessary supporting documentation – eg. Statements of Work (SOWs), Letters of Agreement (LOAs), signed estimates, etc.
- Handle project-based commitments, review and submit all invoices for payments with appropriate supporting docs; oversee reclasses with finance when necessary. Manage monthly Transaction Mapping process.
- Continually track actual spend, projected spend and left to spend; provide monthly topline status reports as needed.
- Connect with coordinators on the sales account budgets to confirm potential savings or availability of additional funds across teams. Communicate updates to all budget stakeholders.
- Manage the mid-year re-est process and year-end accruals process.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Prior work experience with budget management required
- Ability to prioritize while juggling multiple priorities
- Experience with Google Suite applications
- High EQ/Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Highly organized project management skills
- Extremely effective communicator
- Experience in subscriber acquisition, brand development, or marketing communications a plus
But Wait, There’s More!
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands