Vice President, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
The CW Network
United States - California - Burbank
May. 03, 2021
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Opportunity OverviewThe Job
The CW Network, LLC seeks a Vice President, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion for the Executive Management department.
Provide strategic and creative leadership to advance The CW’s inclusion and diversity goals and cultivate an environment within The CW where people from all backgrounds know that they are seen, included and belong. Will work collaboratively across the organization to develop, monitor and report on actionable and measurable DEI goals, strategies and metrics in alignment with organizational objectives.
- Establish diversity and inclusion excellence as core values throughout all aspects of our employee base and business practices.
- Collaborate with senior leaders to integrate diversity, equity and inclusion practices into employment, workplace and business culture and programs.
- Implement strategic plans and programs for diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Maintain strong collaborative working relationships among cross functional teams.
- In partnership with Human Resources, define and implement initiatives that focus on attraction, retention and development of talent with diverse perspectives and experiences.
- Work with Human Resources to identify areas of concern and develops appropriate strategies to address and resolve issues.
- Maintains knowledge of diversity-related issues, trends and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree or above highly desired or equivalent experience; (Diversity and Inclusion, Organizational Development, Change Management, HR or business or related coursework).
- Ability to define, scope, track performance metrics. Ability to draw meaningful insights from data to create strategy.
- Project management abilities with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Creativity and strong communication, written and interpersonal skills.
- 7+ years of progressive responsibility specializing in diversity programs preferred.
- General Office Activities - Walking, Standing, Sitting, Bending, Lifting, etc.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel.
- Must have exceptional relationship building skills.
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
- Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
- Must have strong organization and time management skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
- Must be able to reason through issues and resolve problems.
- Must be able to deal with highly confidential information.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including overtime, if and when necessary
But Wait, There’s More!
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands