Temporary Core Applications Trainer
United States - New York - New York
May. 03, 2021
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Business Unit Overview
This is our storyWe are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Opportunity OverviewThe Job
WarnerMedia seeks a temporary Core Applications Trainer for the CNN Tech Training department.
CNN Tech Training delivers live, distance and on-demand learning on technology and technical workflows for employees worldwide. Our focus is capability development: to build and deliver agile, engaging content and experiences, creating responsive solutions that equip CNNers with the operational skills essential to our storytelling.
The Core Applications Trainer will be responsible for providing foundational training to assist new hires in integration into their roles. A familiarity with the core CNN Applications used across Digital & Editorial is most favored.
- Familiarity with CNN tools and workflows
- Ability to instruct and transfer knowledge effectively to students
- Teach core curriculum utilizing CNNTT workflow & style
- Classes include (but are not limited to):
- iNews Basic + iNews Scripts & Rundowns
- MediaSource in NewsApps
But Wait, There’s More!
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands