People Partner Lead, WM Technology
United States - California - Los Angeles, United States - Georgia - Atlanta, United States - New York - New York
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Opportunity OverviewThe JobWarnerMedia seeks a People Partner Lead supporting WM Technology. The People Partner team is at the center of the HR function. People Partners are connected to business units (BU) and work closely with Talent Leaders and the business to understand a BU’s people strategy, initiatives and/or challenges and then in partnership with the People Solutions team and COEs, strategizes and activates solutions that deliver high impact. The People Partner Lead oversees People Partners that are aligned to a BU(s). The Lead functions as both a player and a coach, is both strategic and action-oriented and serves as the primary partner and point of contact for their respective Talent Leader. The Daily
- Leads People Partners that support one or multiple BUs/teams/functions.
- Proactively manages and prioritizes work on the team to support business needs and HR strategies/objectives.
- Creates and activates the BU implementation strategy for core HR/talent programs.
- Provides consultative support and guidance to the business and Talent Leaders.
- Guides and coaches managers on how to appropriately manage and resolve complex HR issues including, but not limited to, performance management, conflict management, coaching, development, employee relations, compensation, internal mobility, staff retention, talent acquisition, workforce planning, headcount and position management, talent and team development and compliance, working closely with Talent Leaders, People Solutions, COEs, HRS, ER and Legal as required.
- Attends business leader staff meetings – maintains a pulse on business needs and communicates HR programs/initiatives ensuring flawless execution.
- Uses data (qualitative and quantitative) to identify trends that helps to inform HR strategies and proactive solutions.
- Informs the Head of People Partners and Talent Leader as appropriate on critical or sensitive business or team/people concerns.
- Develops strong working relationships with Talent Leaders, People Solutions, COEs, and business leaders. Leverages these relationships to identify areas within the business that are faced with organizational health challenges directly related to business objectives.
But Wait, There’s More!The Perks
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.