Hungary - Budapest
Apr. 08, 2021
Opportunity OverviewThe Job
Reporting to the EMEA HR Services Supervisor, the HRS Specialist is part of a team of Tier1 HR Services professionals supporting the EMEA region. The job holder executes process driven, standardized tasks which are repeatable in nature.
- Responds to employee inquires
- Performs HR transactions in Workday
- Manages positions
- Prepares payroll information
- Onboards/Offboards employees
- Executes repeatable processes
- Oversees benefits, responds to benefits issues
- Tracks probation periods
- Assists with reporting and audit
- Provides employment verification
- Escalates unresolved matters to Tear 2
- Proven experience in the general field of HR administration
- Fully professional level of English AND knowledge of French or German or a Scandinavian langue. Additional languages are a plus
- Demonstrated effectiveness working with contact center technology including but not limited to contact center tracking system and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) – Workday knowledge preferred
- Fluency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage, influence, partner, negotiate, effectively communicate through verbal and written methods
- Adaptive and flexible to new ideas and change
- Ability to effectively manage sensitive and confidential issues and difficult customers
- Passionate about customer experience
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
But Wait, There’s More!
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands