Sales Associate (Retail)
Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
Retail/Store Operations/Tour Operations
United States - California - Burbank
Apr. 07, 2021
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit OverviewWarner Bros. Studio Operations (WBSO) oversees the physical operations of the historic 110-acre main lot in Burbank including its 30 soundstages and 20-acre backlot, as well as production-related services including costume, set-dressing, construction, set lighting, catering, transportation, photography and much more. The production site also hosts tours for consumers offering guests intimate views at the inner workings of thriving entertainment studios.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood gets you closer to the entertainment you love by taking guests on the lot of a working studio. The Studio Tour gives guests a revealing look behind the camera at how Hollywood magic is made. From Friends and The Big Bang Theory to Harry Potter and the DC Universe, fans have the opportunity to explore the nearly 100-year-old studio as they visit the real sets and soundstages on the iconic 110-acre backlot, celebrating where the greatest entertainment in history was made.
Join our expert team of storytellers as a Sales Associate (Retail). We are seeking talented people who are passionate about providing an extraordinary guest experience – and have fun while doing it! Are you ready to join our team?
- Interact with visitors including assisting with purchases and answering questions about the merchandise.
- Partner with team members to maintain the store’s visual presentation and stock the retail displays.
- Engage with our guests to guarantee a dynamic, high-touch Warner Bros. experience.
- 6 months of previous retail experience required.
- Demonstrate strong customer service, communication skills, and have cash handling experience.
- Understanding and appreciation for the "customer comes first" demeanor.
- Able to work flexible shifts which vary Monday – Sunday, between 6am – 9pm.
But Wait, There’s More!
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands