Buildmaster (Release specialist)
Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
Canada - Quebec - Montreal
Apr. 07, 2021
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
- Responsible for automating and maintaining build and deployment process across multiple platforms
- Responsible for automating and maintaining a continuous build process
- Responsible for the installers for the company’s product line
- Will help in deployment of our solution at customer’s site.
- Will ensure daily production support.
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
Work Experience Requirements
- At least 5 years’ experience in software development.
- Experience with automated build tools and processes.
- Proficient with Windows Development Tools: Visual Studio.
- Experience with source control systems such as Perforce, Git or SVN.
- Experience with Windows installers based installations, and tools used to build them.
- Experience with any development languages such as C# and Java is a must have, and C++ is a strong plus
- Strong work experience with scripting languages, specifically Python or Perl.
- Experience with game production pipelines is an asset
- Experience working with Team City is an asset
- Experience with build systems using Unreal Engine is an asset
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
- DEC or equivalent.
- Outstanding communication.
- Customer-experience driven.
- Creativity and autonomy.
- Analytical skills and detail-oriented.
- Dynamic and a team player.
- Organization skills.