Project Coordinator, Marketing Operations (Supplemental) - HBO Max
United States - California - Burbank
Apr. 07, 2021
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.HBO is one of the most respected and innovative entertainment brands in the world, serving iconic, award-winning programming to 140 million subscribers globally. A subsidiary of WarnerMedia, HBO is the world’s most successful pay TV service with an extensive array of programming that includes some of the most notable titles to be on television, including drama series Succession®, Watchmen®, Westworld®, Big Little Lies®, Game of Thrones®, The Sopranos®, Band of Brothers® and The Wire®, as well as comedy series Barry®, Insecure® and Sex and the City®. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
Opportunity OverviewThe Job
The Project Coordinator (supplemental) is responsible for managing the creation and delivery of thousands of assets per year that will be distributed to the HBO and HBO Max service as well as social and paid media and off-channel advertising. Working with internal producers, as well as outside agencies and vendors, the coordinator is directly responsible for managing the end to end process for all assets. This underlying support structure for Creative Services and Program Marketing is critical in keeping all promotional video assets on target to ensure deadlines are met and on budget for all of our various distribution platforms.
- Project manage the development, production, and distribution of a campaign’s promotional video assets across HBO & HBO Max.
- Liase with the Line and Creative Producers on a campaign so that all requested content is evaluated holistically, ensuring that the process is managed most efficiently regarding budget as well as requests to the production and cast.
- Work closely with Finance, Production and the Creative team, manage overall budget process throughout the duration of the campaign on all extra content and off channel marketing requests associated with that campaign.
- Oversee the details of each promo in a campaign which includes, but is not limited to, managing deadlines, following up with creative teams on legal and creative approval, brand/end page messaging, communicating with promotion scheduling for delivery timelines and managing the rights for each promo in regards to music and stock footage licensing.
- Liase with media agencies to ensure paid video deliverables are being met.
- Main point of contact for other divisions, including the Growth Marketing team, coordinating delivery timelines of assets for HBO.com, HBOMax.com and other brand social accounts.
- Entry of all assets into systems that support the media supply chain.
- Work with the finishing team to ensure all versions including social derivatives are completed and QC’d.
- Check end page messaging of finished spots and cross reference to the system of entry to ensure 100% accuracy.
- Distribute all assets and their social derivatives to various end points including the HBO & HBO Max platforms, YouTube, and Program Marketing for native upload to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant project management experience in the media/entertainment field
- Experience in high-volume, fast-paced environments requiring teamwork and flexibility
- Ability to track and keep projects on schedule, manage tight deadlines, and shift priorities at a moment’s notice
- Excellent attention to detail, solid follow-up skills, ability to think strategically and solve problems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to interface at senior levels within and outside the organization
- Knowledge of post-production concepts
- Experience with paid advertising and new media platforms preferred
But Wait, There’s More!
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands