Senior HRS Specialist
Apr. 07, 2021
Reporting to the regional HRS Team Lead, the HRS Senior Specialist is assigned to a specific geographic region where the successful post holder is to partner closely with the People Partners to understand and be aware of their objectives, priorities, activities to be able to support from an HRS point of view. The HRS Senior also partners with the CoEs and Legal to resolve more complex, non-process driven, non-standardized tasks.
Location: flexible – Copenhagen, Stockholm, Budapest
- Responds to People Partner Lead’s inquiries.
- Performs complicated or sensitive HR transactions in Workday.
- Receives and resolves escalations of unresolved matters from level 1 support.
- Executes non-standard, non-process driven and exception processes.
- Onboards/Offboards senior employees.
- Assists with reorganizations including position management.
- Advises HR in executing sensitive or high-risk transactions.
- Partners with People Partner teams in providing analysis of employee related transactional data and tracking efficiency.
- Participates in HRS projects.
- Mentoring HRS Specialists.
- Solid experience in the general field of HR.
- Fully professional level of English AND at least one more language from the supported region. Additional languages are a plus.
- Demonstrated effectiveness working with contact centre technology including but not limited to contact centre tracking system and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) – Workday knowledge preferred.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office.
- Solid knowledge of local labour laws, experience working with works councils / trade unions is preferred.
- Ability to manage, influence, partner, negotiate, effectively communicate through verbal and written methods.
- Adaptive and flexible to new ideas and change.
- Ability to effectively manage complex, sensitive and confidential issues and difficult customers.
- Passionate about customer experience.
This role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and company bonus. Many of our staff work flexibly in many ways, including flexible hours or an element of working remotely. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.