Creative Manager - (HBO Max) Latam
Mexico - Mexico City
May. 03, 2021
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Opportunity OverviewThe Team
The Digital Creative Services team is a mix of professionals with expertise in branding and performance focused on the full-funnel customer experience. We’re looking for talented team members who understand the power of brand and design as well as KPIs, call-to-action, and promotion within digital advertising channels.
As a Creative Manager for HBO Max Latam, you will be the campaign management lead and creative owner, the main point of contact and responsible for the creative strategy, development, and execution of all assets used on all major digital marketing touchpoints. You can ideate content umbrellas that both spark interest from prospective customers and delight existing ones. You keep a close eye on the creative campaigns we’re executing to make sure we are meeting performance KPI’s and helping achieve our organizational goals. You adhere to the execution and delivery calendar and make sure all assets arrive in time for campaign implementations.
This job isn’t just about managing a content calendar that blows KPIs through the roof. It’s also about building a meaningful, long-lasting relationship between our brand, millions of people, and the entertainment we all love.
- Quickly adapt creative solutions in response to data, analytics, and feedback to improve creative performance for digital campaigns.
- Ability to balance creativity and strategic thinking, while demonstrating an ability to create visually compelling and highly engaging campaigns.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2019 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2019 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
But Wait, There’s More!
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands