Marketing Manager (DC Brands)
United States - California - Burbank
Apr. 07, 2021
Opportunity OverviewThe Job
WarnerMedia seeks a Marketing Manager for the DC Brand & Product Marketing department. In this role you'll be responsible for the planning and implementation of consumer and trade marketing campaigns for priority DC publishing such as print, digital, digital-first and DC Universe Infinite subscription service, implementing cross-promotional initiatives within WarnerMedia and external partners and supporting DC’s distribution partners.
Please note that this role will be based remotely until we're given the green light to go back into the Burbank based office.
- Support the Director, Global Product Marketing Strategy in the development, management, and execution of all marketing plans for consumer, trade, digital and DC Universe Infinite.
- Manage and execute the development of all marketing support materials & marketing campaigns for print and digital priority projects (periodicals, graphic novels, collected editions, digital-first) and DC Universe Infinite subscription service, including but not limited to commercials / trailers, print ads, physical and digital promotional items, online advertising assets, catalogs, samplers and more. Work with distribution partners (Lunar, Penguin Random House) to ensure all their marketing requirements are met.
- Manage and execute the development of all online marketing campaigns including identifying the targeting for media buys, writing marketing copy, building landing pages, liaising with advertising agency and preparing reports to track the effectiveness of each campaign.
- Manage all print and digital publishing support including providing marketing content for Title Information Sheets, Brick Documents for digital accounts. Liaise with Editorial, Digital Marketing and CRM teams to ensure all campaigns are aligned across the various DC departments.
- Support consumer events and trade shows (physical or virtual) as needed to help promote priority projects and help DC’s Events team execute panels and run DC booth.
- Track all marketing expenses (consumer, trade, digital, DC Universe Infinite) to ensure spending stays within budget and handle creation of purchase orders, payment and coding of all invoices.
- Support the Director, Global Product Marketing Strategy with cross divisional efforts and partnership deals. Aid with various internal partners such as WB Consumer Products, ATT, WB Theatrical, WB TV, and WB Games to increase marketing opportunities and synergy.
- 5+ years of experience in publishing, marketing, or sales.
- Knowledge of DC comic books and characters required
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge in MS Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe Suite Software (Acrobat, Photoshop, InDesign) required.
- Collaborative/relationship builder (works with staff, peers, partners).
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly dynamic work environment.
- Ability to travel as needed (up to 15% of the time).
Interested in applying? Include a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and passion for the DC Brands. We love to hear from our fans!