Copywriter (English Speaking)
Creative, Digital/Interactive Media
Denmark - Copenhagen, Hungary - Budapest, Spain - Madrid
Apr. 06, 2021
This role can also be based in London or remote
As the Copywriter of Digital Creative Services for HBO Max EMEA, you will help drive the success for the digital creative growth marketing team of WarnerMedia’s new streaming service. With your experience and imagination, you will collaborate with innovative Marketers, Creative Project Managers, Designers and Creative Technologists to conceptualize and execute creative concepts for HBO Max EMEA. You will work on a customer-focused team designing high performance digital communications created to support Growth Marketing. This role will take advantage of the craft of writing to match the brand voice with a full-funnel digital 1st approach, while collaborating on various result driven projects in a quick-paced learning-based environment.
You will create engaging copy, partner with other peers and create solutions to unique growth-related challenges.
This job isn’t just about creating and executing top of the line creative campaigns. It’s also about building a meaningful, long-lasting relationship between our brand, millions of people, and the entertainment we all love.
- You will be responsible for writing master copy in English for concept development as well as for CRM (e-mail) campaigns, social media and display advertising
- Responsible for ideal proposal and copywriting for all growth marketing campaigns. Ability to solve strategic and creative challenges with the emphasis on messaging, narrative, brand voice, tone and innovative thinking.
- Provide insightful, inspiring creative oversight and influence during digital marketing campaign productions through brainstorming, conceptual development and pitching stages.
- Ensuring copies and ideas are up to brand tone and standards, as well as marketing goals.
- Lead the creation of messages and themes that succeed across mediums, formats and all digital campaign types including display, social media and CRM.
- Collaborate with content strategists to develop messaging maps across multiple channels to ensure the right message is getting to the right consumer at the right time.
- Take highly technical & factual information, and turn it into something resonant, emotional and motivating.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent command of English language
- Solid experience at a content, CRM, performance or digital agency or in-house creative team with a strong focus on digital marketing.
- Portfolio of beautiful work that demonstrates a variety of marketing executions with emphasis on digital and the mastery of spelling, grammar and style.
- Experience with all aspects of digital marketing (e.g., display, content, social media, CRM) and ability to write for all channels.
- History with positioning products or consumer brands to a targeted audience.
- Experience working with Social Media Channels, SEO, Search or specific CRM product lines (email & push notifications).
- Experience in using analytics to derive insights and further evolve copy.
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong aptitude for building effective relationships in a fast-paced, constantly changing and deadline driven environment.
- An energetic, positive, creative influencer who takes a roll-up your sleeve’s approach is a must.
- A love of television and social media, as well as a passion for staying on top of industry trends.
The Nice to Haves
- Further languages (Nordic, Spanish, Central-European languages) a plus.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.