The CW Network
United States - California - Burbank
Feb. 22, 2021
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Opportunity OverviewThe Job
- Oversee unit photography on assigned CW shows in collaboration with studio partners
- Works closely with show publicist on photo strategy on assigned shows
- Responsibilities include hiring unit photographers, reading scripts, editing images, oversee retouching, press site maintenance, assist with asset management, and processing invoices.
- Gather assets for specials and acquisitions.
- Work with cross-functional partners and press on photography needs and requests.
- Produce PR gallery shoots from on-set pilots to editorial imagery.
- Work on network event photography
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including overtime and travel if and when necessary.
- Performs various related duties as necessary.
- College degree preferred.
- Photography / Communication / Marketing degree a plus
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Computer/Software Skills: Proficient in Mac OS, Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Photoshop, Microsoft Office Suite, Photo Mechanic
- Experience with Digital Fusion or Global Edit or other editing software preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic thinker
- Knowledge of basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and English usage.
- Proactive self-starter and comfortable working independently and collaboratively
- 2-4 years relevant experience preferred.
- Previous experience in or entertainment field helpful.
Nice to Haves
- General Office Activities - Walking, Talking, Standing, Sitting, Typing, Bending, Lifting, etc.
- Must have the ability to clearly communicate with internal and external partners, including productions, talent reps, talent (in person, written, telephone).
- Must be detail orientated and understand written and oral instructions.
- Must be highly organize, ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
- Must have the ability to work well under deadlines.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and demands simultaneously.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.