Senior Manager, Programming
Entertainment, Marketing/Promotions/Advertising, Project/Program Management, Sales and Distribution, Strategic Planning/Analysis
Singapore - Singapore
Feb. 21, 2021
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Opportunity OverviewPURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Manager will be a key member of the Entertainment team, programming and planning for the optimal performance of the HBO GO content library.
This role reports to the SVP of Programming.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Oversee the daily implementation of the content strategy on HBO GO service [30%]
- Use data analytics and market insight to drive decision making and make recommendations for acquisition, be responsible for programming the HBO GO platform, working closely with the HBO MAX team [20%]
- Coordinate monthly programming and promotional priorities with internal stakeholders to establish and plan cross promotional activity to create promotable stunts and vertical themes [20%]
- Responsible for setting content performance targets and implementing measurement systems to see what is performing and then changing approach to get best results. [10%]
- Conceptualise and execute HBO GO programming stunts [10%]
- Oversee promo scheduling and rotation on linear and digital [10%]
- 5 years of experience working in Content Programming/Scheduling for digital media, SVOD and/or AVOD organization or related experience.
- Degree or equivalent experience in Mass Communication/Media Management.
- Be a proactive team player and problem-solver with the ability to prioritize workload, preferably with leadership experience.
- Possessing the ability to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with new technology and constantly evolving organizations.
- Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Result oriented with ability to interpret data insights for optimum results.
- Excellent proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and other relevant software tools; ability to quickly and proactively learn or adapt to new tools as needed.