Production Assistant, Development - CNN Audio Original Series
United States - District of Columbia - Washington, United States - New York - New York
Feb. 21, 2021
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The Production Assistant of Development, Original Series will provide administrative and editorial support for the entire team, managing pitches and external/internal communications, providing research, and managing creative assets and marketing materials.
- Coordinate pitch review and response.
- Assist Executive Producer with scheduling.
- Research potential series and help review competitive landscape.
- Maintain creative assets.
- Support producer/associate producer by securing audio for pilots.
- Manage all transcription.
- Help prepare promotional decks for internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist original series team with extra production support when needed.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
You must have prior audio experience, a passion for building something from the ground up, and a passion for storytelling.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1-2 years of editorial experience, preferably in an audio environment.
- Knowledge of podcasting and digital audio industry.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork and team-building skills.
- Must be able to work an extended schedule as the news cycle and deadlines require.
- Familiarity with PowerPoint, Google Docs and Excel.
- Highly organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate and an aptitude for thriving under pressure.