Associate Project Manager-HBO Max
United States - California - Burbank
Feb. 22, 2021
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Opportunity OverviewThe Job
Turner Services Inc. seeks an Associate Project Manager for the DTC Global Ops – HBO Max department.
The Associate Project Manager will partner with Program Managers and Project Managers to manage high-visibility initiatives and projects that drive growth, innovation and collaboration at HBO Max. The position will work across a variety of workstreams and stakeholder groups, including Data Insights, Marketing, Brand, Content and Product Experience.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams across HBO Max to set objectives, scope, timelines, and success metrics for projects
- Support team members with day-to-day management of projects, including generating/maintaining project plans and dashboards, reporting, key performance indicators, risk/issue logs and other project related artifacts
- Generate documentation for all necessary meetings and track the delivery of follow-ups and project outcomes
- Assist with gathering data and preparing a variety of reports, including project status, management reporting
- Work with team members to identify issues and provide strategic recommendations to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant experience; PMP Certification preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in a highly cross-functional and project-based role in the digital space; project management, consulting, or account management a plus
- Ability to apply project management methodologies (including Agile) and leverage tools such as, Smartsheet, JIRA, Confluence, Google Suite
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Operationally minded; comfortable working through ambiguity and bringing structure to complex problems and processes
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture yet still understand and ability to manage the details in a high pressure environment
- Analytical problem-solving skills, including the ability to assist in breaking down data/information into meaningful findings and developing recommendations that lead to informed decision-making
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills