United States - New York - New York
Feb. 19, 2021
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Opportunity OverviewThe Job
Bleacher Report is hiring a temporary Designer for our Creative Services, Marketing team who will work cross-functionally to create and execute design-centric needs for various business units.
This role will field requests from the sales, experiential, e-comm and marketing teams to deliver consistent visual branding/identity across programs.
- Design Marketing Materials — Presentations, One-sheets, Infographics, etc
- Design apparel and merchandise in-line with current streetwear and lifestyle sportswear fashion trends
- Concept and design social, app-based and linear promotional assets for B/R, its portfolio brands and E-commerce collection launches
- Participate in brainstorms and contribute to the design effort of our tentpole experiential events
- Demonstrates taste and understanding in layout, typography and visual hierarchy
- Executes consistent designs aligned with existing style guides and process
- Participates in all aspects of design phase from sketches, through final executions
- Shares work early and often and seeking out constructive feedback from others
- Cares deeply about the quality of their work with a desire for improvement
- Strong design portfolio highlighting layout and typography
- Experience in graphic and digital design for apparel brands or key digital agency experience specific to the apparel/streetwear industry.
- Able to meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment
- 2-5 years professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or related field preferred
- Understanding of designing across platforms
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of the digital landscape in media, design and technology
- Understanding of contemporary design, internet and youth culture trends
- A knowledge and love of sports and sports culture a plus
- Motion graphics skills a plus
- Video editing skills a plus
- HTML + CSS skills a plus