Manager, Social Media CO (HBO Max)
Digital/Interactive Media, Marketing/Promotions/Advertising, Social Media
Colombia - Bogota
May. 03, 2021
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
The Manager, Social Media is a critical member of the social team and will implement campaigns to create and sustain an engaged and loyal fan base across multiple social platforms including Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, etc. This role is highly collaborative and will work across the organization with multiple stakeholders to identify opportunities for growth and to measure success.
- Manage in developing optimization strategies for each page/channel on each platform based off KPIs and performance metrics.
- Find ways to use social media and content to deepen our relationship with our audiences, to drive subscriptions, grow our digital/social channel footprint, and leverage all organic marketing efforts to reach users in meaningful and engaging ways.
- Develop and strategize plans for new audience programs within social media.
In partnership with social agency, develop engaging social content across multiple platforms
- Work directly with editors to ensure creative objectives are being met. Write and edit social media marketing copy in partnership with the engagement team.
- Work with content, brand, planning, engagement and acquisition teams develop and maintain an editorial and promotions calendar.
- Manage social agency to publish content on social media channels, leveraging social media management (SMM) systems and marketing automation tools/software.
- Lead the content approval process with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Actively report, track and optimize performance of social media channels. Make recommendations and provide updates to the Marketing Team.
- Partner with Data Engineering, marketing technology and BI to gather data and establish new reports/dashboards.
- Monitor social trends, stay abreast of new social platforms and best practices, and provide competitive social analysis.
- Work closely with platforms (Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat) and vendors (e.g. agencies) to identify opportunities.
- BS degree, with a concentration in Social Media, Public Relations, Journalism, Business preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 4 years of social media management experience developing and executing social media marketing strategy. Preferably at a marketing/creative agency, or within the entertainment industry.
- Experience supporting a direct to consumer service desired.
- 3+ years leading a team.
- Prove experience identifying meaningful, actionable insights within past successful social media campaigns.
- Knowledge and strong interest in pop culture, social platforms and influencer talent.
- Ability to work collaboratively across the organization with employees at all levels.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at once.
- Proficient in Photoshop, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Nice to Have: MBA
But Wait, There’s More!- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.