Senior Technical Level Designer
Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
Game Design, Game Development/Publishing
Canada - Quebec - Montreal
Apr. 02, 2021
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Opportunity OverviewAbout WB Games Montreal
Since its launch in 2010, WB Games Montréal has more than 300 employees and continues to grow and recruit additional talents. Working with some of Warner Bros. Studios’ biggest brands, including DC Entertainment, the studio is dedicated to developing triple A videogames .
WB Games Montreal, a division of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE), seeks a
Senior Technical Level Designer to be responsible for helping level creation with a focus on technical game systems, AI Encounters and Setups, and scripting.
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
- 5 years of level building experience preferred.
- Shipped one retail title.
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
- Associate degree or equivalent job experience preferred.
- A strong understanding of gameplay flow and with a high focus on scripting.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines.
- Deep understanding of 3D engines, familiarity with UE4 and Blueprints is a plus
- Familiarity with 3D Studio Max.
- Coding/Engineering experience is a definite plus
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.