Opportunity OverviewThe JobWarner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a People Solutions Lead for the HR Org Effectiveness department. The People Solutions team is a core partner to the HR Talent Leaders, People, the COEs and the Business. The team is responsible for, in partnership with stakeholders, identifying and diagnosing organizational effectiveness challenges and opportunities and then developing and deploying solutions that meet enterprise, leadership & workforce needs and drive business priorities. The People Solutions Lead functions as both a player and a coach, is both strategic and action-oriented and serves as the primary partner and point of contact for and strategic partner to their respective Talent Leaders and People Lead as well as Business Executives.The Daily
- Primary point of contact for HR counterparts. Performs initial intake consultation, evaluates needs/project and triages.
- Conceives, designs and implements exceptional organizational development solutions, project and change management in response to enterprise wide and business critical challenges and opportunities.
- Delegates to, supports and develops the People Solutions Consultant team, sponsoring and overseeing projects and programs that the team work on.
- With the rest of the People Solutions leadership team, proactively manages and prioritizes work on the team to support business needs and HR strategies/objectives.
- Develops strong working relationships with Talent Leaders, People Partners, COEs, and Business Leaders. Provides consultative support, thought partnership and guidance and also leverages these relationships to identify areas within the business that are faced with organizational health challenges directly related to business objectives.
- Uses data (qualitative and quantitative) to identify trends that helps to proactively identify organizational effectiveness challenges and opportunities.
- Informs the Head of People Solutions as appropriate on critical or sensitive business or team/people concerns.
- Exemplary skills in organizational diagnosis, development of innovative organizational effectiveness strategies, high-impact solutions and flawless execution of these, demonstrated with at least 7 years of OD experience at a senior level.
- Solid experience building relationships and consulting with senior HR and Business Executives.
- Ability to build credibility quickly, influence at a high level and maintain productive, healthy relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Experience supporting multiple business units/functions with OD/People Solutions.
- Strong presentation, facilitation and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to drive change in a complex organization.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Advanced degree (preferred but not essential) in organizational development, psychology, sociology, business administration, education, or related area.
- Experience in or leading a Consultancy team would be a benefit
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.