Ad Sales, Technology/Information Technology
Singapore - Singapore
Jan. 13, 2021
Business Analysis- 40%
- Perform business analysis and solution design activities on projects of medium size\\length\\risk. This may involve gathering and documenting business requirements, user workflows, and system functional requirements.
- Provide process improvement recommendations to the business through understanding the business workflows across all areas of the WarnerMedia value chain. This may include content supply, post production, DTC, channel playout and distribution.
- Work with vendors to create feasibility documents, functional design and document technical specifications and requirements.
Stakeholder and Participant management-30%
- Work with stakeholders at all levels of the organization on the creation of business cases resulting in clearly defined projects and workplans. This may be across all business units such as Content, Distribution, Creative, Ad Sales etc
- Effectively priortise the backlog of business cases and ongoing projects by actively partnering with the wider business to understand their goals and objectives
- Liaison between stakeholders, operating and technology teams (including 3rd party outsourcers) ensuring that all parties have the information needed to be able to do their jobs, make effective and metrics based decisions.
- Liaison with third party vendors and development partners to drive forwards project objectives and outcomes.
Delivery Management- 20%
- For certain initiatives, manage the delivery of a project to its completion. This may involve project planning, reporting, risk and issue management, communications planning etc.
- For all projects managed by the team ensure that project definitions, charters etc. are all in place in the appropriate WarnerMedia tools.
Security & Governance- 10%
- Considerations are paramount to keeping our data, content and operations safe. This role ensures appropriate involvement of the information security office (ISO) on all deployments. Participation in audit and BCP activities as required including BCP and DR testing, SOX, internal and external audit.
- Proven experience of working on business analysis, solution design or project delivery in a broadcast/ media environment
- Experience with digital media with experience in streaming/OTT/DTC media
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to all levels within the company
- Familiar with SharePoint, Visio, Microsoft Project or other project management tools
- Excellent Analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Leadership to drive change and influence others
- Meeting facilitation and presentation skills
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills
- Degree in Computer Science, MIS, business, or equivalent education/training/experience
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage priorities