Sales Research Analyst
The CW Network
United States - New York - New York
Jan. 13, 2021
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The CW Network, LLC seeks a Sales Research Analyst for the Media Sales & Planning department.
- Produce daily and weekly linear LSD, L3, L7 reports by program and time period.
- Produce weekly Network/program profiles for all Broadcast and competitive cable networks
- Daily data input and analysis of episodic specific metrics for CWTV and CW Seed on the following platforms: Computer, iPad, iPhone, Android Phone, Android tablet, and all OTT devices. Analyze all digital that gets ingested into Total Audience.
- Produce weekly digital supply report for distribution to network management.
- Execute a weekly pull and analysis of daily VOD transactions by episode by program.
- Produces linear and digital analysis using syndicated research for sales use to provide consumer, product category and brand profiles along with media usage and ad expenditures.
- Performs various related duties as necessary
- BA/BS degree in Research, Marketing related area preferred.
- Expertise in all Nielsen databases, reports, and software systems.
- Knowledge of syndicated qualitative sales tools such as MRI
- Knowledge of ComScore and research databases
- Strong knowledge and usage of excel
- Minimum 1-2 years of local market and/or national research experience.
- General Office Activities - Walking, Talking, Standing, Sitting, Typing, and etc.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
- Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
- Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including overtime, if and when necessary.
- General Office Environment.
- Computer, printer