Virtual Turner Sports Production Intern- Summer 2021
Internship/Trainee, Production/Post-Production, Sports
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Opportunity OverviewVirtual Intern – Turner Sports Production
The WarnerMedia StoryWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Sports and others.
The JobSports Production is responsible for the high-level telecasts of major sports shows and events, such as the NBA on TNT, NBATV, MLB on TBS, NCAA March Madness, UEFA Champions League and ELEAGUE. Within Turner Sports, you'll work with our core production team of Production Assistants, Associate Producers, Associate Directors, Producers and Directors who all are a part of our live broadcasts. Interns are also connected with our Creative Sports Unit, lending a hand in producing our high level post-produced elements.
Working with various Turner Sports platforms including NBA TV, E League, MLB on TBS & UEFA Champions League as well as our digital platforms NBA.com and PGA.com.
- Interns work with a wide variety of Sports departments including PR, Marketing, Production, Digital, Social Media and Talent Services.
- Observe, train, participate and gain first-hand knowledge of the production of studio shows with NBA TV during the NBA Finals and NBA Draft as well as provide content for the ticker on NBA TV.
- Create content for our digital platforms PGA.com and NBA.com and our E League and NBA social media platforms.
- Participate in the editorial development of elements created by our Creative Services Unit for E League, MLB on TBS, NBA Digital and the UEFA Champions League.
- Must be able to commit 40 hours per week for the duration of the internship
- Strong knowledge of sports
- Ability to work in a creative and fast-paced environment
- Proactive, creative, a fast learner, enthusiastic and adaptable
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere, preferred
- Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
- Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
- Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
- Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
- Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
- This position is targeted towards upperclassmen and graduate students
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.