Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
United Kingdom - London
Jan. 06, 2021
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Rocksteady Studios is looking to add to its family of fixed-term staff. Reporting to the QA Lead, the QA Tester will be part of our QA team responsible for testing all aspects of our studio’s ‘AAA’ game.
- Follow Rocksteady QA process, professional standards & set the highest standards in testing to support the requirements of the project.
- Ensure that all issues & bugs are reported in an efficient & informative manner, keeping with the extremely high standard expected by Rocksteady.
- Become the QA Expert for your assigned projects & given areas of specialisation.
- Own, manage, create & regularly execute test cases throughout the project life cycle. This includes document testing practises, QA process & reporting methods.
- Actively participate in test requirement gathering with developers to ensure QA effectively tests & supports all features of the project.
- To communicate to all levels of staff within the Rocksteady team verbally & via effective high quality
- Ensure that all tasks are carried out efficiently & all instructions are followed accurately.
- Held a tester position on at least one AAA released title.
- Excellent MS Office Skills.
- Knowledge of bug reporting workflow & bug databases.
- Experienced games player with the ability to familiarise with game-play elements rapidly.
- Understanding of games, development cycle, key milestones, and game terminology.
- Management and execution of various automated tests via developer in house self-created tools.
- Experience using version control software.
- Familiarity of issue task tracking and project management tools.
- A self-starter who has taken part in games development projects / development jams and is experienced using industry software and development engines.
- University degree or equivalent qualifications in a technical or video games-related field.
- TRC/TCR knowledge is advantageous.
- Experience with using the following software:
- Eazy Bi
- Test Rail
- Visual Studio