Senior Software Development Engineer in Test
Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
United Kingdom - London
Jan. 05, 2021
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Rocksteady Studios is looking to add to its family of permanent staff. We are looking for an exceptionally talented Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) who is ready for the challenge of producing our newly announced AAA title; Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League.
- Develop, maintain and monitor automated tests and test suites across multiple platforms and test frameworks
- Support Feature Owners and Code Leads with testing strategy and coverage including automated testing
- Integrate automated testing capabilities with existing gameplay systems create interfaces to expose functionality and data for testing purposes
- Assist QA with debugging support, verifying bug repros, implementing fixes interpreting call stacks, proactively fixing common errors
- Keep bug database up to date including bug triage, investigation progress, proposed fixes
- Good understanding and experience with visual scripting environments (e.g. UE4 Blueprint).
- Familiarity with C/C++ and Python.
- Strong understanding of QA testing methodologies.
- A demonstrable enthusiasm for improving software engineering and automated testing processes.
- To be proactive in identifying the weak spots of the development workflows and proposing improvements.
- Experience with Unreal Engine & Blueprint an advantage.
- Experience with TeamCity an advantage.
- Experience with Perforce an advantage.
- Experience with JIRA & TestRail an advantage.
- An understanding of developing for the main gaming platforms an advantage.