Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
United Kingdom - London
Jan. 05, 2021
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Rocksteady Studios is looking to add to its family of permanent staff. Reporting to the Technical Director we are looking for an exceptionally talented Engine Director who is ready for the challenge of directing our Core Engine, Tools, and Graphics teams to create world-class technology that will be a key factor in the production of our next AAA title.
- Advanced understanding in C/C++.
- An advanced understanding of computer graphics, game technology principles the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop software on them.
- Worked on at least 3 published AAA titles.
- Experience with network code.
- Experience communicating the productive use of engines and their scripting component framework across a studio.
- Unreal Engine 3 or 4 experience an advantage.