Senior Rendering Engineer
United Kingdom - London
Jan. 05, 2021
Company OverviewRocksteady Studios is a member of the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment family, and the developer of the award-winning Batman: Arkham series of games. Our philosophy for game development is all about treating people well to create quality entertainment that stands the test of time.
We’re a one-project studio that built our success by combining genre-defining gameplay and character-driven cinematic narrative with AAA production values.
Born in the heart of London, our multicultural team takes inspiration from the culture and history of our home in one of the most diverse cities in the world.
Rocksteady Studios is looking to add to its family of permanent staff. We are looking for an exceptionally talented Senior Rendering Programmer who is ready for the challenge of producing an AAA title on the next-generation platforms.
This role will involve developing our rendering engine to implement cutting-edge rendering techniques and working with various art teams to help them achieve their artistic vision.
• Work with artists to interpret their creative direction and build rendering code to achieve it.
• Work closely with the Engine Code Director to plan and implement new rendering features.
• Implement rendering features to a high quality.
- Excellent 3D maths skills.
- Strong graphics background with knowledge of cutting edge rendering techniques.
- Advanced understanding of current graphics hardware, APIs and shader programming languages.
- Strong understanding in C/C++
- Worked on at least 1 published console title.
- Unreal Engine 3 or 4 experience a big advantage.