Coordinator, Employee Relations EMEA
United Kingdom - London
Jan. 15, 2021
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
This is a fantastic opportunity, for an enthusiastic self-starter to join the WarnerMedia Employee Relations EMEA function and support this new arm of the team in a wide range of tasks. The Employee Relations team’s key role is to undertake investigations and facilitate the resolution of employment-related claims in compliance with local laws, Company policy and Company initiatives. The team works closely and collaboratively with HR, our in-house Legal team and other partners and stakeholders across the WarnerMedia business.
- Supporting the EMEA Employee Relations team investigators with general administrative duties including managing diaries, submission of expense claims, invoices and scheduling meetings.
- Liaising on a routine basis with the ER team’s partners (including HR and In-House Counsel) and responding to general enquiries - including from employees – and routing emails and calls as appropriate.
- Attending investigation meetings and taking accurately typed notes of any discussions.
- Maintaining and updating any internal files, reports and databases as required.
- This is a London based role supporting the EMEA region but will require assisting the VP Head of Employee Relations and the US-based team from time to time so some flexibility may be required
- Performing other related duties as assigned
- Relevant experience of working as an Assistant or Coordinator in an HR, Legal, or Investigations team
- Previous experience of working on investigations or projects in a discreet, confidential, and sensitive manner
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to handle and prioritise multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have excellent follow-through and a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with excellent note-taking skills
- Communicate effectively with all levels of personnel including our employees, lawyers, and business unit executives
- Must have computer knowledge with high proficiency in Microsoft Office
The Nice to Haves
- Prior Human Resources or Legal experience would be advantageous
- Ability to work in another European language (French, Italian, German, or Spanish in particular) in addition to English is an added advantage
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred
This role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and company bonus. Many of our staff work flexibly in many ways, including flexible hours or an element of working remotely. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve. See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia https://www.warnermediagroup.com/diversity