Application Support Analyst
Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
United States - California - Burbank
Apr. 06, 2021
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Opportunity OverviewThe Job
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks an Application Support Analyst for the Monetization & Workplace Tech: Studio Ops department.
The Application Support Analyst will provide day to day application support to business applications, off-the-shelf, custom, thick client, web, and mobile applications. This position will collaborate and coordinate internal and external technical and non-technical resources to deliver support and project tasks. This position also supports and improves business processes, application use, and the development of performance metrices.
- Timely resolution of user requests and technology issues
- Training of employees on application use, functionality, data quality and reporting and help them resolve application issues
- Produce organized and informative system documentation, including details of application configuration and installation and client infrastructure
- Build and create a knowledge base; ensure other IT team members are informed and educated
- Management of relationship business partners, internal and external technology partners, and vendors
- Analysis and implementation of best practice business processes aligned with the correct technology and tools
- Monitor routine and critical processes and workflows and proactively identify problem trends
- Conduct application testing, build test plans and scripts, support client application testing, and collect and summarize test data
- Produce custom reports from applications by understanding how the data is structured and leveraging a deep understanding how the business uses the applications.
- 2+ years of IT support experience
- Experience installing, configuring or supporting business applications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, related technical field, or equivalent job experience preferred.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills, customer service skills, and self-management skills. To effectively understand and translate user requirement into actions and deliverables.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization in a professional and responsive manner
- Desire and ability to quickly learn about the business, business processes, technical and functional intricacies of proprietary and third party applications and provide efficient, competent support to users
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage concurrent projects, issues and other responsibilities
- Analytical thinker with excellent problem solving, investigation, diagnostic and teamwork skills
- Self-starter with the ability and desire to dig into complex problems
- Expert O365 skills, Project, PowerPoint, Visio, Teams, Excel, etc.
- Expert Jira skills
- Expert change management skills
- Good understanding software development methodologies
- Good understanding IT infrastructures
- Good understanding project management methodologies
- Good understanding SQL