Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
United States - California - Burbank
Jan. 12, 2021
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Opportunity OverviewThe Job
This Content Producer will join a team of product-focused creators who are committed to providing excellent internal and external web products. The ideal candidate is an experienced content producer who is passionate about social media trends and online content best practices, is a creative problem solver who moves fast and creates great content with limited resources.
- Create training and educational videos to be used in corporate materials
- Assessing the content needs of stakeholders and existing products and pitch creative solutions for keeping products fresh and modern in tone and look & feel
- Ideating and executing digital product strategy
- Testing iterations of content across many audiences and platforms to analyze and increase performance
- Evaluate and interpret performance metrics
- Research digital content trends and use that information to inform content decisions
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with product managers on multiple projects at a time
- Creating content within low budget constraints and quick turnaround times
- Studying and analyzing user behavior on different platforms and operating systems
- 3+ years of experience in digital media content creation.
- Proven experience working with a wide range of budgets.
- Experience producing creative content for corporate audiences
- Comfortable executing a project that has some ambiguity
- Being a team player and willing to jump into an area outside of your wheelhouse
- Adobe Suite; specifically editing in Adobe Premiere Pro and/or After Effects.
- Strong organization and communication skills are required
- Experience working in corporate structured environments
- Ability to present and lead meetings
- Familiarity with WordPress a plus