Talent Acquisition Coordinator, APAC (Fixed Term)
Administrative/Clerical, Human Resources
Singapore - Singapore
Nov. 20, 2020
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
This is a 1 year fixed term contract.
- Supporting the APAC Talent Acquisition team in scheduling complex interviews while providing an excellent candidate experience. Interviews may include phone and onsite interviews, complex multilayered scheduling, videoconferencing and facilitating travel arrangements.
- Being an ambassador in the candidate experience. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will manage all logistics for interviews and will serve as the primary point of contact to the candidate.
- Initiating and overseeing the onboarding experience for new hires across all brands of WarnerMedia, which includes initiating background checks, completing Welcome Packets, and assisting with other onboarding logistics.
- Assisting the Talent Acquisition team with operational requests such as reviewing, editing and posting job ads and other administrative tasks.
- Assisting in the screening and shortlisting of candidate profiles on the applicant tracking system.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks within the International Talent Acquisition team.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Previous HR and/or Recruitment administrative experience preferred
- Strong interest in Talent Acquisition
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, high volume, high pressure environment
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to problem solve in a timely manner