Ecommerce Fulfilment Manager
Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
Customer Service/Member Services, Retail/Store Operations/Tour Operations
United Kingdom - Leavesden
Nov. 18, 2020
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit OverviewDepartment Overview
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter is the only place in the world to showcase the authentic sets, props and behind-the-scenes secrets of the Harry Potter films at the location where they were made. It has attracted over 12 million visitors since opening in 2012 and has received over 40,000 reviews on TripAdvisor with 96% rating the experience as ‘excellent’ or ‘very good’. Since launching, additions to the Tour include Platform 9 ¾ featuring the original Hogwarts Express, the Forbidden Forest and Gringotts Wizarding Bank.
In December 2018 WBSL acquired the Platform 9 ¾ group which sells Wizarding World merchandise, souvenirs, and collectibles. It includes shops at Kings Cross Station, Heathrow, and Gatwick, as well as stores at The Cursed Child theatre productions in London, New York and other international locations. Alongside the other owned and operated retail businesses of Warner Bros. (including the Tour, and international Flagship Stores), the Platform 9¾ Group continues to grow. This includes proposals for new shops, expanding ecommerce operations, and exploiting new areas of commercial development.
Opportunity OverviewNew opportunity to join the award-winning Visitor Attraction, Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter as our new Ecommerce Fulfilment Manager.
The goal of this job is to manage our Team and process for the fulfilment of orders from Warner Bros. ecommerce operations in a timely and efficient manner.
- Leading and engaging with Team Leaders and staff to achieve the highest possible levels of performance in dispatching orders.
- Completing tasks by a deadline.
- Setting direction to keep all members of the team fully aware of all activity within the department and wider business.
- Resilience and dedication; to enable us to meet peak demand at our busiest times of the year.
- Analysing and interpreting how we can improve performance in our ecommerce operation.
- Identifying and feeding back quality issues to line manager and buying teams.
- Planning for peak workloads through diligent scheduling and forecasting.
- Ensuring correct products are selected and sent out, with attention to detail in dispatching orders.
- Recruiting roles and managing performance and development.
- Adhering to all H&S policies and procedures to ensure a safe environment for all visitors and staff.
- Visible leadership presence on the warehouse floor, to ensure a quality service is delivered
- Identifying potential out-of-stock issues and communicating back to line manager and colleagues.
- Monitoring and reviewing results and evolving processes accordingly.
- Providing feedback to our buying, merchandising and ecommerce teams, with any improvements that could be made to products, services, or procedures.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar eCommerce role, ideally with experience working within a high- growth business that has scaled to become a well- known brand.
- Previous experience managing a team in an ecommerce environment (or similar role).
- Experience streamlining of supply chain/product journey and increasing efficiencies
- Strives for operational excellence and sets your teams high standards.
- Engaging and coaching style.
- Numerate and literate.
- Good at solving problems.
- Well organized and focused.
- Good communication skills.
- Educated to Degree level (or similar equivalent qualification), or able to demonstrate vocational experience in a similar environment.
- Full time roles are scheduled for 40 hours a week, working shifts.
- Role may include regular weekend and evening work, particularly at the busiest periods of the year.
- Flexibility is required to suit the needs of the business.
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve.
See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia https://www.warnermediagroup.com/diversity