Marketing Manager, India (Theatrical Marketing)
Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
India - Mumbai
Nov. 19, 2020
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
- Plan and execute the marketing strategy for all the UPI releases in the territory in line with the global marketing guidelines
- Implement the timely roll out of marketing campaigns in an effective and efficient manner, leading to high visibility, recall and word of mouth for the key UPI titles
- Focus on innovation and impact - Ideas that are genre/industry/territory first, driving visibility for tentpole releases
- Creation and localization of marketing assets, maintaining a catalogue of creatives and archiving in addition to coordination with HO for the same
- Manage ATL marketing efforts – TV, print, radio and ambient media ensuring best ROI for the allocated budgets
- Implement Brand Activation and events as per campaign requirements. Extensive experience in handling on ground events, activation, premieres, screenings desirable
- Forge partnerships & alliances with Exhibitors (Cinemas), Symphony Networks (TV channels) and Brands to enhance visibility and media value for tentpoles
- Take the lead in collaborating with brands, media houses and other partners to amplify UPI’s reach and visibility in India
- Drive the publicity and comms mandate actively, ensuring a high SOV across platforms and mediums
- Liaise with creative, media and PR agencies to ensure timely implementation of campaigns
- Effective and Efficient Management of budgets as approved – allocation, documentation, MIS maintenance – for all releases
- Vendor management and marketing finance operations wrt to audit requirements
- Cultivate and Strengthen relationships with the exhibitor fraternity to help co-market UPI releases
- Maintain regular communication with distributor networks to ensure their support and participation in marketing campaigns
- Monitor competitive activities of other Hollywood studios and disseminate information to peers and other functions
- Excellent and proactive organisational skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Track record of devising and executing innovative marketing campaigns.
- Persuasive communicator and assertive networker who builds relationships with both internal and external contacts.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) coupled with excellent presentation skills.
- Demonstrated experience of working within a dynamic, fast paced and demanding environment.
- Solution orientated, commercially focused and deadline driven.