Executive Assistant / Team Admin (Theatrical Marketing)
Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
Singapore - Singapore
Nov. 19, 2020
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Opportunity OverviewProvide administration support to Head of Theatrical Marketing & Distribution APAC and general support to APAC Theatrical department. Responsible for calendar management, answering calls, department meetings/conference calls, arranging relevant facilities and catering requirements.Provide support to publicity team on APAC-based events such as international conferences, digital conferences, budget meetings, promotions summits, CineAsia and other events as necessary.
Essential job functions
- Manage Head of Marketing & Distribution large volume email inbox, prioritising for review.
- Coordinate and arrange Head of Marketing & Distribution travel and hotel accommodations.
- Create and maintain schedules, reports and meeting agendas.
- Prepare and monitor expense reports for Head of Marketing & Distribution and other execs as required.
- Create, review and distribute reports, documents and other materials to team.
- Create various format presentations for Head of Marketing & Distribution and APAC Theatrical Marketing team.
- Acts as Studio executive liaison, when WarnerMedia & Warner Bros. Burbank executives travel to the region, arranging all logistics and bookings as required.
- Manage various projects as directed and handle specific assignments across department, workload depending.
- Manage all APAC premiere ticket request allocations across business partners, team members and handle all general ticket inquiries.
- Coordinate with other Warner Bros. divisions and WarnerMedia departments and executive offices in the region as directed.
- Respond to general departmental inquiries.
- Create P.O.s and administer invoices.
- Business system super-user for systems including SAP, Concur, iCampaign, Embershot among others.
Other APAC Marketing & Distribution departmental support to include but not limited to:
- Maintain stationary/office supplies area.
- Coordinate all building facility needs for team.
- Organise Intern Recruitment Day(s).
- Co-ordinate departmental, business partner and cast & crew screenings when required.
- Work with finance to raise POs & pay invoices in a timely manner.
- Send general screening invites and collate RSVPs.
- Support publicity department on various film festivals, tours and special screenings.
- Build relationships with key contacts and business partners at local cinemas, hotels, event venues, restaurants and supply vendors.
- Support the Head of Marketing & Distribution by putting together power point or Keynote presentation for the markets.
- Previous marketing assistant experience directly related to the motion picture/publicity industry preferred.
- Experience dealing with multiple international offices, languages and cultures preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with filmmakers, senior executives, colleagues, vendors, clients, talent and other levels of personnel, both oral and written.
- Ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
- Work well under time constraints.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be experienced in developing relationships.
- Must be a forward-thinker with knowledge of and interest in diverse cultures and languages.