Account Service Representative
The CW Network
United States - New York - New York
Oct. 13, 2020
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Opportunity OverviewThe Job
The CW Network seeks an Account Service Representative for the Media Sales & Planning department.
- Assists Account Executives in NY in positioning The CW to existing and new clients.
- Formulates, negotiates and sells scatter packages to smaller New York based advertising clients who are the direct responsibility of the Account Executives in NY throughout the broadcast year.
- Makes client calls to advertising agencies to update clients on The CW utilizing sales research presentations, one sheet, etc.
- Solves short term inventory needs, moves, flips and inventory change requests from agencies.
- Serves as liaison between CW Traffic and agencies to resolve any scheduling discrepancies.
- Assists in the maintenance of deals and carry out terms of any/all agreements with individual clients.
- Follow up with agency clients informing them of the latest scheduling/programming changes on the network for possible re-expressions and makegood opportunities.
- Secures digital assets to ensure on time launch of full episode video campaigns
- Stewards both linear and FEP deals to deliver audience guarantees. Provide post analyses to agencies upon request.
- Develops sales planning costs for agency clients for future business.
- Entertain Advertising Agency Clients to further enhance working relationships.
- Serves as mentor to Broadcast Assistants
- Two or more years in media or media sales related business.
- General Office Activities - Walking, Standing, Sitting, Talking, Lifting, Finger Manipulation, etc.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with managers and other levels of personnel.
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to details.
- Must have the ability to organize.
- Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including overtime, if and when necessary.