We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Presentation Coordinator based within our Paris office in France. This role will be on a fixed term contract covering parental leave and we are looking for someone who is ideally available immediately with a start time of the beginning of October. The main purpose of this role is to build, complete and deliver accurate transmission schedule for TCM Cinema channel in France. This includes working closely with our creative and production teams in order to deliver playlists, auto-promotion and sponsorships.
• Follow up briefs from the Creative and Production departments
• Technical check of the broadcast quality in collaboration with the playout in London
• Market research (include monitoring the competition)
• Participate in editorial meetings with programming team
• Good knowledge of programming software, in particular What’s On
• Presentation experience in a media company/agency
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to work efficiently to deadlines
• A great sense of detail
• Good Microsoft experience, Word and Excel
• Strong English, written and oral
The Nice to Haves:
• A passion in movies and cinema
• Previous experience in Vision
What’s on offer:
This role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and company bonus. We’ll also give you 40 hours per year for you to use for volunteering or charitable work.
Many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including flexible hours or an element of working remotely. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve.
See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia here.