Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
United States - California - Burbank
Sep. 23, 2020
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit OverviewWarner Bros. Studio Operations (WBSO) oversees the physical operations of the historic 110-acre main lot in Burbank including its 30 soundstages and 20-acre backlot, as well as production-related services including costume, set-dressing, construction, set lighting, catering, transportation, photography and much more. The production site also hosts tours for consumers offering guests intimate views at the inner workings of thriving entertainment studios.
- Prefer 1-2 years security related experience in a corporate/office environment
- Must have a valid California Driver's License, and very good verbal and written communication skills
- This position involves riding a bike, standing for long periods, running, lifting and maneuvering heavy weights (up to 50+ lbs)
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule and able to work indoors and outdoors in year-round weather conditions (security operations are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Applicants with a current Guard Card are preferred; if not, Company training available (must be able to obtain a valid Guard Card prior to assignment)